Monday, April 30, 2012


http://www.ourfrontdoor.us/



Today I am linking up with Mindee at Our Front Door for her first day of Pinterest Linkups.  As many of you know, I am not exactly a DIY type of girl (as much as I would love to be), however I saw an awesome pin on Pinterest from a great blog called Mom Colored Glasses.  My friend Maggie posted this great DIY and then I found it on Pinterest at this link:
I thought this is something that I could do and it is cheap as well.  So I went to the land of Target (so dangerous, this cost me less than $12 but I walked out of there for $50...).  Anywho, I bought the poster frame for $5.99, the cute tape for $2 and the dry-erase crayons for $3.99.  I already had the scrapbooking paper at home.  Though my pictures are not as good as Maggie's but here is what I came up with.
The layout is done

Another angle

Finished Product
I think it turned out really cute and it is my goal to be able to put on there the amount of days D is accident-free (it is a 0 and will be a 0 for a little while I think...).  Great post Maggie and thanks to Mindee for the Pinterest Post Party.

3 comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that? You'll gat tons of use from it too!

Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

That's adorable - such a cute idea!

Missy@whatsgoingonhere? said...

You are officially more crafty than me. Great colors!