Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All About Me...

Since I am starting this from scratch, I should tell you a little bit about myself and my family. I am Amy, a 27 year old mother of one beautiful daughter. I teach computers (or technology) at Knapp Charter Academy. I love it. I completely prefer working with middle school, but really enjoy teaching in general. I love to sing, karaoke is so much fun (when I can keep myself up late enough to go). I also love to read, listen to music, and most of all scrapbooking. I am obsessed. I am married to a wonderful and loving man named Rob. Together we have a fabulous two year old daughter. We just bought a new house in Cedar Springs and have lots of work to do. I cannot wait until summer when my life will settle down a little bit, but until then I am hanging on for the ride.

No comments: